Saturday, September 17, 2005

Weekend Posts

The weekends are pretty slow in the Gankomon househopd. I spent today cleaning up my office. SInce we have recently joined the ranks of the homeowners, our belongeings, while mostly unpacked and correctly stored, are not entirely organized toi our liking. The office, as it is the repository of our book collection is a particularly unsightly at the monment, hencce our efforts this weekend to make it somewhat more presentable.

after spending the majority of the day building additional bookshelves, shredding no-longer-relevant documents and re-organizing Mrs. Gankomon has promounced the room 'a vast improvement'. Therefore, I conclude that my efforts were not in vain. We will be spending the remainder of the weekend execuiting those other required domestic tasks- shopping for groceries, vacuuming, and taking my mother-in-law, who is visiting, to local Japanese supermarkets.

No comments: